ACCEPTABLE SELFIE ON THE FIRST TRY?! (Please don’t disagree with me.) My “photography skills” are strong today. Either that, or I’ve taken so many selfies over the years I’ve finally gotten the hang of it. Hear that, Kim Kardashian? You’re not the only one who has enough material to publish a selfie coffee table book. Whether or not people would ever buy mine, well, that’s a completely different matter.
1. Starbucks is intentionally cold. After patronizing this joint for several weeks now, I’ve determined they do this on purpose to prevent all the “writers” from hogging the tables for too long. Also, it forces people to constantly crave more coffee to both stay awake and warm. Jokes on them - I brought my parka and supplemental beverages. But seriously, Starbucks, YOU’RE FREEZING US TO DEATH.
2. I have DOMS… from sneezing. My abs will be visible any day now if these allergies don’t calm down. Wait. On second thought… *keeps sneezing*
3. A certain someone has informed me I’m not supposed to be opening birthday cards I receive in the mail until my actual birthday. I had no idea I married such a party pooper tyrant.
4. I had to force myself to get out of bed and be a productive member of society. As of the writing of this post I have yet to pull off the “productive” part.
5. I may or may not have received my first legit anon hate mail yesterday. At first I was supremely excited, like, am famous now? But it was just some troll giving me grief for sticking up for another tumblr. It was weirdly specific hate mail too, like they took the time to get to know me and my weaknesses. Now that is some dedicated trolling. But since I don’t publish garbage on my blog (shhhhh don’t disagree with me) into the trash the message went.
6. Speaking of mean anon messages… Dudes, I went to a Baptist school with some of the most heinous mean girls on the planet. FOR NINE YEARS. I’m impervious to those shenanigans. Or maybe I’m just an unfeeling sociopath. Meh, either way.
This concludes Thursday Things with Amy.